Business Office Supervisor - Full Time
Monitors the insurance collections functions of the Business Office. Supervises, trains, monitors, interviews the staff and workload, assists with aged receivable status reports, Joint Operations Committee meetings and other collection duties.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years billing/collection/customer service experience in medical field.
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
St. Luke's Medical Center / Tempe St. Luke's Hospital are Equal Opportunity Employers; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled