Certified Nursing Assistant - Float Pool - PRN - 7a & 7p - SLMC & TSLH
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span a patient; possess the ability to identify each requirement relative to his or her age specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the unit's policies and procedures skills check lists.
- High School Diploma/GED Required.
- Licensed CNA in the State of Arizona Required.
- 1 - 3 years CNA experience preferred; hospital experience preferred.
- BLS Certification Required.
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs.
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Scheduled Pool CNAs will support several nursing units to include Telemetry, Med/Surg, Ortho and others as needed, both campuses SLMC & TSLH.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled