Collector II - FT
- High school diploma.
- BLS Certificationrequired. The training will be provided upon hire at no expense to theemployee.
- Proficient CRT skills; able to type 40-45 wpm; 10-key touch. Excellent demonstrated organizational skills and ability to interact and communicate effectively with a variety of individuals. Knowledge of how to read an Explanation of Benefits.
- Ability to read and communicate effective in English.
- Additional languages preferred
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Customer service
For more than 100 years, the health care professionals at St. Luke’s Medical Center have provided excellent care to a diverse and dynamic community. St. Luke’s Medical Center is a 220-bed hospital, featuring a full range of services, including emergency care, cardiac care, burn care, acute rehabilitation, orthopedics and weight loss surgery. St. Luke’s offers the latest in medical advancements and innovative technology along with a commitment to providing patient-focused care in a friendly, personalized environment. St. Luke’s Medical Center is accredited by DNV Healthcare, a worldwide leader in quality management.
St. Luke's Medical Center / Tempe St. Luke's Hospital are Equal Opportunity Employers; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.