Credentialing Specialist - Full Time
Primary responsibility is to credential/recredential and process applications for membership and privileges to practice medicine at Steward Health Care Arizona Regional facilities and organizations.Job performance is compliant to Steward Health Care Arizona Regional Credentialing Center (ARCC) standards, policies, and procedures; and to manage and monitor those processes and procedures that support credentialing/recredentialing in accordance to applicable accreditation and government agency standards and requirements. This position functions under the supervision of the Director, ARCC, and is responsible to organize assigned workload to maintain a high level of quality, confidentiality, accuracy, consistency, and time management. This is an hourly position.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in credentialing and medical staff office management.
- Basic medical terminology knowledge.
- CPCS Certification recommended and encouraged.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Basic computer knowledge with proficiency in word and excel desired.
- Ability to perform word processing and database functions.
- General office clerical skills and knowledge of office equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled