CT Technician - Full Time
- ARRT certified and currently registered and AZ MRTBE state license
- Documented training & experience in CT
- Passing the advanced examination for CT certification is required within 1 year of starting training
-Proficiency with most major CT equipment, manufacturer’s hardware & software
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology and medical terminology.
- Possesses a high level of knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Intermediate computer knowledge.
- CT workstation
- 3-D Workstation
- PAC’s Workstation
- Required Computer software knowledge to perform daily task
St. Luke's Medical Center / Tempe St. Luke's Hospital are Equal Opportunity Employers; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled