Data Analyst - Bariatrics / Bridges Center - FT
- Responsible for data entry and abstraction functions related to Center of Excellence and other key measures. Performs patient record audits, prepares various reports, assists with regulatory surveys and monitoring of action plans. Provides feedback to director on performance outcomes.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as assigned.
- Demonstrates effective organizational skills and meets deadlines
- Attends all committee, management and health plan meetings as appropriate
- Experience with medical terminology
- Two or more years of medical records data entry/abstraction experience and/or approval of the department director
- BLS Certificationrequired. The training will be provided upon hire at no expense to theemployee.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to interpret financial and statistical reports
- Intermediate computer knowledge
- Understanding of varying hardware, software, word processing and database products
- Ability to independently learn and utilize multiple programs in a manner to facilitate department processes
For more than 100 years, the health care professionals at St. Luke’s Medical Center have provided excellent care to a diverse and dynamic community. St. Luke’s Medical Center is a 220-bed hospital, featuring a full range of services, including emergency care, cardiac care, burn care, acute rehabilitation, orthopedics and weight loss surgery. St. Luke’s offers the latest in medical advancements and innovative technology along with a commitment to providing patient-focused care in a friendly, personalized environment. St. Luke’s Medical Center is accredited by DNV Healthcare, a worldwide leader in quality management.
St. Luke's Medical Center / Tempe St. Luke's Hospital are Equal Opportunity Employers; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled