ED Tech / Unit Secretary - Full Time - Nights
- Provides indirect patient care in the departmentalsetting.
- Meets communication needs of the department.
- Transcribes physician orders from records with notationsand signatures by nursing staff.
- Prepares and compiles records in the department.
- Answers the telephone and patient intercom system.
- Enters orders into the computer, alerts nursing staff toabnormal lab results.
- Orders supplies and stock items as required.
- Cross cover Unit Secretary / ER Tech functions as needed.
-High School Diploma/GED Required.
-1 - 3 years ED Tech/ HUC experience preferred; hospital experience preferred.
-BLS Certification Required.
-Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs.
-Adaptability to change, organizational skills.
-Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled