ER Registration Supervisor, Emergency - FT, Phoenix Campus
Coordination of all registration staff including but not limited to ER Registration, Main Admitting, BHC Financial Counselors, and Central Scheduling. Adheres to institutional policies to assure consistency and quality in health care delivery while monitoring cash collections, quality assurance, and training and education of staff. Responsible for disciplinary actions towards the staff including but not limited to termination.
· High School Graduate or equivalent. College coursework or degree preferred.
· Requires 3-5 years prior experience, preferably in a hospital setting.
· Previous supervisory experience preferred.
. BLS required; will train at no cost post hire.
· Ability to communicate effectively in English.
· Additional languages preferred.
· Intermediate to advanced computer knowledge, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Tempe St. Luke’s opened as a small, 10-bed facility in 1944, and was full by the end of the first week. The facility expanded to 25 beds by the end of its first year. By the end of World War II, the hospital had doubled again to 50 beds. Further renovations in the 1950’s, 60’s, and 70’s resulted in the 103-bed hospital that exists today. Tempe St. Luke’s offers comprehensive hospital services, including emergency medicine, surgical services, wound care, diagnostic imaging services, pain management, and women’s health in a caring, community hospital atmosphere.
St. Luke's Medical Center / Tempe St. Luke's Hospital are Equal Opportunity Employers; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled