IS Tech II - Full Time
Provides installation and maintenance of PC's, terminals, printers, data links and software for the facility. Responsible for research, procurement, and documentation of materials, hardware, and software. Assists staff with operational needs. Participates in department's continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities. Assists subordinate technicians with installations and testing of monitors, PC's, printers, network terminals and other equipment and communication software. Provides 2nd level support to users throughout the facility; trouble-shoots problems. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
- High School graduate/GED and advanced technical training also preferred.
- Minimum of one (3) year experience in related field.
- Ability to communicate in English; both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Knowledge of computer technology Windows 7 and equipment; modems, printers, PC's.
- Knowledge of data communications hardware and software.
- SQL and knowledge of Database.
- Ability to work unsupervised with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
Equal Opportunity Employers; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled