Medical Records / HIM Tech III - PRN - Weekends
- High school graduate with some advanced technical training.
- RHIT (Registered Health Information Technician) Credential
- One to two years of experience in a hospital medical record department setting.
- Three to five years of experience in a hospital medical record setting with additional experience in quality analysis or similar position.
- Knowledge of JCAHO, CMS, Federal and AZ State charting requirements preferred.
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations preferred.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge including E-mail, Microsoft Windows and HIM Software applications.
- Well-developed listening, verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative to suggest process improvements.
- Ability to identify problems and provide realistic workable solutions for daily process issues, paying close attention to detail.
Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled