Medical Technologist (or Experienced MLT) - Full Time
Responsible for advanced laboratory functions such as QC review, staff competency, regulatory compliance, result review. Assists in manual revisions, employee evaluations and staffing. Be able to perform patient sample testing, quality control, quality improvement, and equipment maintenance. Accurately and promptly performs a variety of chemical, microscopic and bacteriological tests (depending on department) to obtain data for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- BS Degree in Medical Technology or closely related science field
- ASCP or AMT Certification
- Position is also open for an experienced MLT!
- Computer skills
- Able to read and write English effectively
- Prefer at least 1 year of hospital Medical Technologist experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Women/ Veterans/ Disabled