Payroll Coordinator - Full Time
Payroll Coordinator oversees the payroll processes and ensures all processing deadlines are met. Employee follows facility and corporate policies and procedures. Employee provides customer service to employees, department heads and senior leadership.
- Minimum Education: High School Graduate or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: 2 years payroll experience preferred. Prior experience with Lawson and API Timekeeping System preferred.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles preferred.
- Ability to read and communicate effective in English.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic Office experience plus knowledge of calculator and word processing.
- Competency in Excel required.
- Strong Customer Service and Data
Equal Opportunity Employers; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled