Phoenix - Mesa RN Seasonal Traveler - Telemetry / Med-Surg - $2000 - $3000 Completion Bonus!
Assignments are at St. Luke's Medical Center. Interviewing now! Current multi-state RN license, BLS, ACLS. We provide housing or a housing allowance option if you are traveling from 100 miles outside the Phoenix area. Excellent compensation! The selected RN must sign a contract nurse agreement directly with St Luke's Medical Center/Tempe St. Luke's Hospital/Mountain Vista Medical Center. Multiple campus support as needed. Minutes from the airport, pro sports venues, and shopping. Apply today for immediate application review!
- Interviews patient and/or significant other determining physical status, medical history and psychosocial needs relative to patient's procedure.
- Identifies patient's knowledge deficits, anticipates patient's needs and potential complications.
- Communicates and receives pertinent assessment data with appropriate health care team members as necessary.
- Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred.
- Current BLS, ACLS.
- 2 years of RN Telemetry acute care hospital experience required! Additional Med-Surg RN experience preferred.
- AZ RN license or compact state license active and in good standing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with computer charting.
For questions: Please contact email@example.com
(or call St. Luke's Medical Center directly at 602-251-8341).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled