Provides direct patient care in the acute care setting. Communicates with Charge RN and co-workers as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including vital signs, behavioral and physical symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly to changes in patient's status, able to perform basic nursing functions under direction of Charge nurse.
- Annual COAP certification or recertification
- CPR certification every two years
- Current Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Clinical Oversight
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional Languages preferred.
- Basic computer Knowledge.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled