Rad Tech/Cath Lab/FT/Days/ $15,000 Sign-On Bonus
Responsible for performing all diagnostic and invasive radiological procedures in the Cath Lab / Vascular Lab under the clinical direction of a licensed medical staff. Ensures the provision of safe quality care for the adult and geriatric patient in accordance with all applicable standards of practice, policies, procedures and governing regulations. The Radiology Technologist must be able and willing to cross-train into other appropriate modalities.
Requires to be a Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist
- Graduate of an accredited ARRT training program
- Current Arizona license as a Registered Radiologist Technologist in the State of Arizona.
- BLS / ACLS Certification required
- Minimum of three (3) years experience preferred in
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Experience with diagnostic interventional cardiac and vascular procedures
- Able to take call
- Must be experience in scrubbing, sterile technique and assisting physicians.
Prefer 2 – 3 years Cath Lab Special Procedures Tech experience. Must have at least 1 full year experience to be eligible for the $15,000 sign-on bonus and sign a 2 year full time agreement.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled