Registered Nurse - Market Pool - PRN
Market Pool RN Job Description & Requirements
This position requires a minimum of 3 years RN acute care experience. Must work at all three hospitals ( SLMC - Phoenix , TSL - Tempe , and MVMC - Mesa). Minimum of 12 hours per week. Minimum of 24 hours of weekend shifts per month. Weekends are defined as Fri, Sat, and Sun. Must work throughout 3 clinical departments and all IASIS facilities as noted.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including: patient monitoring and results of diagnostic studies.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Performs general nursing duties in assigned departments and facilities with adequate supervision.
- Participates in performance improvement activities as requested.
- Required: Active Arizona RN license in good standing.
- Per nursing unit requirements: BLS, ACLS, PALS.
- Associate Degree in Nursing required; BSN preferred.
- Proficient in computer charting.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled