Registered Nurse - PACU - PRN - St. Luke's
- Provides direct patient care in the assigned department setting.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including: patient monitoring and results of diagnostic studies.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Performs general nursing duties in the assigned department with adequate supervision.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled