Registered Nurse - Pain Management - PRN - Tuesday and Thursday
- Circulate during procedures per clinical unit (Pain Management).
- Provide Pre/Post Op care per unit (Pain Management).
- Serves as a resource to patient care to support staff and physicians.
- Able to work successfully in a fast pace clinical nursing setting.
- Demonstrates strong assessment skills and critical thinking skills.
- Proficient in computer charting.
- Based at SLMC. May support TSLH as needed.
- AZ RN license or able to obtain
- At least 1 year RN experience in the specialty / procedural nursing area being applied for.
- Prefer 3 years RN experience in the specialty / procedural nursing area being applied for.
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS per department requirement
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled