Registered Nurse - Scheduled Pool - Full Time
- Work within two clinical areas at two facilities.
- Weekend requirement is every other weekend.
- Weekend is defined as Fri, Sat, and Sun.
- Looking for at least 3 years RN experience in the clinical cluster of CVICU/ICU/ and support Tele if needed.; also pre/post Cath. BLS & ACLS required.
- Secondary clinical areas could also be ER or PACU; PALS required.
- Team work and a high degree of professionalism are two of our key core values.
- Pool nurses provide direct patient care; supervise non-licensed personnel as assigned in the acute care setting.
- Communicates with physicians/director/clinical coordinators/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Additionally, is able to perform nursing duties in assigned department.
- Bilingual English/Spanish communications skills are a asset.
- Experience in orientation or RN new grads, lesser experience nurses; and newly hired nurses is a definite plus.
- Experience and expertise with computer charting.
- Must be flexible with hours and clinical units however this position is 3/12s every week
- Current AZ RN license or able to obtain.
- BLS, ACLS required. PALS preferred or willing to obtain.
- At least 3 years of RN experience in acute care and / or critical care.
- BSN preferred! A.D.N. minimum requirement.
St. Luke's Medical Center / Tempe St. Luke's Hospital are EOE.