RN Chest Pain Center Coordinator Part Time
Serves as the Chest Pain Coordinator for the Chest Pain Accreditation through the American College of Cardiology (ACC). Provides direct and indirect patient care. Ensure compliance of patient Chest Pain Center indicators and maintains a treatment and outcome database. Communicates with physicians/director/charge nurse/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform nursing duties in assigned department. Responsible to make patient care assignments based upon the skill, experience and temperament of other nursing personnel and on the acuity of the patients.. Staff will be required to float to like areas across both St. Luke's Medical Center and Tempe St. Luke's Campuses, as the need arises.
Current Arizona Registered Nurse Licensure.
- ACLS/ BLS certificate.
- PALS certificate preferred.
- Completes annual and continuing education requirements as defined by facility.
- Ability to read and communicate effective in English.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to use computerized charting tool.
- Minimum of 2 years clinical experience in a medical/surgical/telemetry area.
- CPI must be obtained within six (6) months of hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled