RN Surgical Services
- Provides direct patient care in the Operating Room setting.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including: patient monitoring and results of diagnostic studies.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Performs general nursing duties in the Operating Room department with adequate supervision.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
Current AZ RN license or able to obtain.
*Prefer at least 2 years Operating Room RN experience. Ortho RN circulating experience required.
- ACLS, & BLS required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled