Scheduled Market Pool RN - Full time
- Work within two clinical areas at our three hospitals St Luke's Medical Center Phoenix, Tempe St Luke's Hospital Tempe, and Mountain Vista Medical Center Mesa.
- Supports ICU/CVICU; and Telemetry as needed.
- Weekend requirement is every other weekend.
- Weekend is defined as Fri, Sat, and Sun.
- Looking for at least 3 years RN experience in CVICU/ICU. BLS & ACLS required.
- ICU experience and ED or Telemetry experience as second clinical areas is ok.
- Team work and a high degree of professionalism are two of our key core values.
- Scheduled Market Pool nurses provide direct patient care; supervise non-licensed personnel as assigned in the acute care setting.
- Communicates with physicians/director/clinical coordinators/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Additionally, is able to perform nursing duties in assigned department.
- Bilingual English/Spanish communications skills are a asset.
- Experience in orientation of RN new grads, lesser experience nurses; and newly hired nurses is a definite plus.
- Experience and expertise with computer charting.
- Must be flexible with hours and clinical units however this position is 3/12s every week
Current AZ RN license or able to obtain.
*BLS, ACLS required. PALS preferred or willing to obtain.
*At least 3 years of RN experience in ICU/CVIICU in an acute care hospital setting.
*Additional Telemetry acute care hospital experience is preferred.
*BSN preferred! A.D.N. minimum requirement.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled