Special Procedures Tech Lead - Radiology, FT
Provides direct and indirect patient care, supervises nursing, non-nursing and non licensed personnel in the radiology setting. Regularly, and effectively, recommends hires, transfers, suspensions, layoffs, promotions, disciplines and discharges through the use of independent judgment to the department director. Communicates with physicians / directors / co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
· Graduate of accredited radiological program with three (3) years or more years experience in direct patient care and demonstrated supervisory experience.
· Current BCLS Certification.
· Current ACLS as required by department.
· Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Additional languages preferred.
· Basic computer knowledge.
For more than 100 years, the health care professionals at St. Luke’s Medical Center have provided excellent care to a diverse and dynamic community. St. Luke’s Medical Center is a 220-bed hospital, featuring a full range of services, including emergency care, cardiac care, burn care, acute rehabilitation, orthopedics and weight loss surgery. St. Luke’s offers the latest in medical advancements and innovative technology along with a commitment to providing patient-focused care in a friendly, personalized environment. St. Luke’s Medical Center is accredited by DNV Healthcare, a worldwide leader in quality management.
St. Luke's Medical Center / Tempe St. Luke's Hospital are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled