Utilization Review RN - Full Time
This position will be responsible for Utilization Review within the Case Management Department
- Provides direct patient care in the Case Management setting.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including patient monitoring and results of diagnostic studies.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Performs general nursing duties in all assigned departments with adequate supervision.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- This position will supports both St Luke's Medical Center and Tempe St Luke's Hospital.
- Associates Degree in Nursing with a BSN preferred
Required: One years of RN experience working in Case Management (Hospital experience preferred).
- Preferred: Three years of RN experience working in Case Management (Hospital experience preferred).
- Licensed RN in the State of Arizona
- BLS Certification
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled